Be one of our speakers, partners, sponsors, peer leaders, or volunteers.
On-Site Support Volunteers will assist with setting up for the daily activities, sessions, workshops, Informing attendees about daily itinerary and directing them to relevant sessions, and many more!!!
Sign up to volunteer
Peer Leader (High School)
Attend the conference (virtually or in-person) on behalf of your class, share what you learned with them, and earn volunteer credits while you do it! The Peer Leader Program encourages youth leadership and promotes peer-education.
Sign up for the programme
Learn more details by downloading our PDF below.
PARTNER WITH US BY:
- Indicating speakers for our sessions
- Promoting the event & The Winning Seed Competition
- Nominating people to attend the event
- Hosting a satellite NTTW (for person in your city/region to attend in person)
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH:
- Promotional materials and social media packages to promote the event.
- 10 free registration passes (for which we ask partners to nominate attendees to attend the in person/virtually)
- Your logo displayed on our website and streaming platform.
- The opportunity to propose a speaker at NTTW.
Become a partner.
Email us at NTTW@letsstopaids.org